Notice Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Mobile ITechs is an essential business as defined by the state of Virginia. During these challenging time our mobile response team will remain at your disposal. We are dedicated to keep businesses running, and provide technical support for the communities in the greater Richmond Area.
During the COVID-19 lockdown, all of our service locations will remain open. As the impact of the COVID-19 spreads around the world, we want to let you know about some of the things Mobile ITechs is doing to keep our customers and employees safe during this crisis.
Some of the precautions we are taking include
- Before every employee begins work we do a symptom check to make sure they are in good physical health.
- We provide N95 masks and other face covers to all employees, requiring them to wear them at all times.
- We provide sanitizer solutions to all employees to help maintain a virus-free work environment and while they are repairing electronic devices.
- We sanitize all devices before returning them to you.
- We offer No-Touch repair service.
We will continue to maintain these standards until the CDC determines that they are no longer necessary. We are committed to doing what’s right and doing our part in preventing the transmission and spread of COVID-19.
No-Touch repair services available
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Mobile ITechs provides on-site pickup for our customers. When requested, we’ll pick up your device and take it back to our shop. Once ready we’ll bring it right back to you. All devices are disinfected prior and after our technicians work on them.