Cyber Security and Privacy for Home Office and Small Business
Security for all your devices
10 most important security practice
Over the years we’ve had our share of infected computers. We’ve compile a short list of the 10 most important security practice you should follow to protect yourself.
- Use an antivirus
- Leave User Account Control Enabled
- Your Firewall should be enabled and configured properly
- Uninstall old version of Java
- Keep your software updated – Automatically if possible
- Be careful about programs you download and run
- Avoid pirated and cracked software
- Beware of Phishing E-mail and fake websites
- Don’t reuse passwords
- Use secure passwords
Antivirus programs are not perfect
The internet is not a safe place and antivirus programs are not perfect but with the right protection you should be able to minimize your exposure to online threats.
That's why we personally recommend installing Norton Security on your devices. Norton comes with a number of built in protection not only against viruses but also against data lost and online identity threats.
Our technicians are highly trained in internet security and are ready to assist you, whether it is at your home or office. Let us properly setup and secure your computer and devices so you can boldly go where you want, when you want.
Ready to get started?
Call or text 804-347-6647 to schedule your appointment today?