Same Day Mac Services for your Home or Office
Affordable In-Home Support for all your Mac devices
Get your iMac , Mac Mini, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air fixed from the comfort of your own home. No need to strain your back moving your 42 Lbs iMac from your house to the apple store only to wait for days or weeks to get it back, when you can get it repaired in a few hours without even having to unplug it.
We're one of the few local-area support companies around Richmond, VA that offers in-home Apple / Mac computer repair and support services. Whether you have an iMac , Mac Mini , MacBook Pro or MacBook Air , our certified technicians can help you with any hardware and software problems you may have.
So why would you bother going through the hassle of trying to schedule an appointment at the Apple store, when you can get the same professional repair service from the comfort of your own home at a fraction of the cost.
Apple / Mac Repair & Services
- New installation
- Data transfer and recovery
- OSx Reinstallation & Upgrade
- Mac repair
- MacBooks Battery Replacement
- Mac tune-up / clean-up
- Mac Back up
- Virus removal
- Printer installation
- PC to Mac migration
- Hard drive / SSD installation
- Folder sharing
- Remote desktop
- E-mail configuration
And many more, call for more details.
One call is all it takes
Our Mac repair technicians are always near you and ready to assist in a moments notice. We provide same day service in most cases, so you never have to wait more then a few hours to get your Mac running again. We fix iMacs / Mac Mini / MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. We'll come to your home or place of business to fix the problem right then and there for you. No need to move or unplug anything.
We possess the knowledge, tools, resources and experience to work on any Apple computer and have repaired and/or upgraded countless Apple / Mac computers since 2001. We deliver fast and convenient service without sacrificing quality.
Fully certified technicians
Our dedicated professionals are fully certified and have achieved the highest recognition in the industry. They deliver fast and convenient service without sacrificing quality.
We have one of the best warranty in our industry in Richmond VA, we stay behind our work for a full 30 days. View our policy >>
New MacBook Pro is More Powerful than Ever
MacBook Pro has been the product name for Apple’s high end laptop since the transition to the Intel processor began in early 2006.
The latest MacBook Pro however is by far the most powerful notebook Apple has ever made. With an immersive 16-inch Retina display, superfast 8-core processors, next-generation AMD Radeon Pro graphics, up to 8TB massive storage, a redesigned magic keyboard and an extended battery capacity, it is the ultimate MacBook pro for the ultimate user.
16-inch retina display
the largest Retina display on a Mac notebook with 500 nits of brightness
Intel Core i9 processor
with up to 8 cores and 16 threads of processing power it delivers up to 2.1 times the performance of a quad-core MacBook Pro.
Up to 64GB of DDR4 memory
for smooth performance and efficient multitasking
AMD Radeon Pro series
Two times faster than previous generation and with the optional 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM, you’ll get up to 80 percent faster performance.
1 mm scissor mechanism for responsive and comfortable experience
Up to 8TB SSD storage
Super-fast storage and massive file load
Extended Battery life
up to 11 hours of wireless web browsing and video playback
This MacBook pro is definitely a game changer, see the product page for more details.
Fix Macbook Pro cursor jumping around?
Lately we have been receiving calls regarding this issue. Here are quick trouble shooting tips to help you resolve this issue on your Macbook Pro.
Here is a list of possible causes for this issue we have found very helpful, take each of the following steps to try to resolve it.
- Restart your MacBook
- Keep your touchpad dry and clean
- Remove jewelry
- Unplug the power adapter and see if the issue persist running your MacBook on battery power. This behavior might happen if you use a Third party power adapter.
- Click on the Apple on the upper left of your screen and go to System Preferences > Bluetooth preference and check for old input devices still connected to your Mac. Disconnect any devices you are not using.
- Reset your System Management Controller. The SMC is responsible for a number of low-lever function on your MacBook Pro, including battery management, thermal management, keyboard backlight, battery status indicator light and many more. See How to reset the SMC on Mac notebooks for more information.
- A swollen battery in a MacBook Pro or Air could cause this problem. As the battery gets old it swells inside the case and can put pressure on the trackpad from below causing erratic behavior.