Virus and Malware Removal
Virus & malware removal is what we do!
We have the means and the tools to get rid of those pesky creator for you. We can completely sanitize hard drives of any trace of viruses and ensure the integrity and safety of your data. Trained professionals are available to check your system and assist you to get your computer back in shape and offer virus and spyware removal software and protection services as well has answer any question and concern you may have.
"Sophisticated forms of Spyware have been known to capture and transmit highly personal information to identity thieves"
Full PC / Mac disinfection includes
- Virus scan & removal
- Malware scan & removal
- Rootkit scan & removal
- Registry clean-up
- Temporary internet file clean-up
- Cookie removal
- Unnecessary program removal
- System startup optimization
- Virtual memory configuration
- Check and configure firewall
- Antivirus installation / update
- Web browser reset and testing
- Reset Hijacked home page
- Performance restoration testing
Understanding the threats
Have you ever been prompted to click on an ad or link while surfing the Web and had a barrage of pop-up windows flood your screen? Or have you ever installed a free download and noticed that your computer is suddenly sluggish, and your internet explorer home page has been hijacked . Chances are you have probably allowed a virus or malware on your computer that is now tracking your online movements? These programs are more than annoying. They can also pose serious security risks to everyday Internet users like you. Malware such as viruses, worms, root-kits, key loggers and Trojans can wreak a variety of havoc on your computer. While some malware merely slows your computer as it eats up CPU power, others may record every keystroke you enter or search for and steal sensitive information such as your bank, email or other private account information. Ensuring that your PC is free of malware, is essential to keeping your PC running at peak performance and protecting your personal information. By following a few simple rules and tips, you can Prevent the infection in the first place.
No matter what kind of computer you have, you always need the most up-to-date anti-virus software. Not only do anti-virus programs protect your computer, but they also prevent you from accidentally passing the infection to other computers in your home or office. They can keep your PC free from malware infections and protect your identity and private data . Real-time scanning capability enable them to detect and neutralize any incoming threats before it infects you.
4 Rules to Surf Safe and Smart
One of the best malware removal tips is to avoid infection in the first place.
How do you do this? By playing it safe on the internet and following a few rules.
- Always remember that the bad guys are always ahead of the good guys. You may think because you have an antivirus software installed on your computer that it is ok to go on shady websites. I would rethink that if I were you, this is a misconception. Chances are your antivirus can only protect you against 95% of what is out there. Bad guys always find ways to circumvent antivirus software making it a cat and mouse game.
- Don't download pirated software , music, or videos. Many pirated files contain malware, spyware, virus and Trojans.
- Scan all email attachments before you open them. just because you receive an attachment from a friend or relative does not mean it's safe. your friend or relative may easily send you an infected file without knowing he/she is doing so.
- Avoid sites that deal with illicit materials like pornography, drugs, or illegal activities. Many illicit or illegal sites target unwitting site visitors and download virus and malware programs for the purpose of stealing information and infecting other computers.
Following the above rules will not ensure that you avoid malware and viruses completely. However, doing so will increase you chance of preventing a malware or virus infection greatly.